Exhibitions Coordinator (part-time, 24 hours / week)
Saratoga Arts’ Exhibitions Coordinator is an integral part of the Saratoga Arts team and helps manage over 24 on-site exhibitions and 50+ off-site exhibitions per year, assists in the development and implementation of professional development opportunities for artists and works closely with the Saratoga Arts team to develop new, engaging programs for our constituents.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Knowledge and experience in the coordination, preparation and installation of art exhibitions and in developing and implementing community engagement and communication strategies for promoting Saratoga Arts’ exhibitions and related activities
2. Knowledge and familiarity with the region’s exhibition / art scene
3. Solid administrative skills that include an ability to establish and stick with long-term planning calendars and maintain organized records for a multifaceted program
4. Strong written and spoken communication skills to accomplish program outreach and publicity goals and maintain positive relationships with artists
5. Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Macintosh operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) iWorks programs (Numbers, Keynote and Pages) and InDesign. Familiarity with Drupal (or other website content management system) and database systems a plus.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION & LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Office: 9am – 5pm M – F
Gallery: 9am – 5pm M – F, Saturday 11am- 5pm