Location: New York City
Position Type: Administrative
Position Status: Full-Time
- B.A. with a focus on Curatorial Studies, Arts Administration or similar.
- At least 5 years of full-time experience in an arts organization.
- Exceptional task-management, organizational, and inter-personal service skills.
- Ability to work well independently, under pressure, to take initiative, prioritize and follow-through on multiple tasks while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, speed, and poise.
- Fluency in Web-content management systems, InDesign or similar, and electronic spreadsheet programs.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- M.A. in Curatorial Studies, Arts Administration or similar.
- Proven track record as a creative, curatorial thinker, with exhibition and/or public programs experience.
- Experience in grant writing.
- Familiarity with video editing programs.