The Arts Center of the Capital Region is looking to hire creative and motivated camp counselors for the upcoming summer art camps. Camps are offered for ages 6-17 and occur Monday-Friday from June 24th-August 31st. This position is full-time and requires commitment for all weeks of camp.
The camp coordinator works closely with the Camp Director and teaching artists to effectively run the day-to-day facilitation of camp. Responsibilities include and are not limited to assistant teaching, art supply disbursement, before/after care facilitation, and assistant with administrative duties.
- 1-2 years’ experience working with children in an academic, community or camp setting
- Must be 17+ to apply
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be hardworking, enthusiastic
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must like working with children
- Must be available for all weeks of summer camp from June 24th-August 30th
Please submit a cover letter and resume to
There is an hourly wage range of $12-$14 depending on experience.
Applications will be accepted February 1st-March 1stThere is an hourly wage range of $12-$14 depending on experience.Applications will be accepted February 1st-March 1st