Indigo Arts Alliance (IAA) seeks a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. This position will report to the Executive Director. Indigo Arts Alliance (IAA) is located in the heart of the vibrant East Bayside community of Portland, Maine. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for successfully overseeing our marketing, public relations, and community outreach efforts to ensure our brand and voice are well represented in public as we promote our programming, content, and organizational initiatives. The qualified candidate must be able to create, manage and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns to promote our organization, programming and special events with a view toward growing and diversifying IAA’s audience. This is a Full-time: In-Person or possibility of hybrid; Monday-Friday and weekends as needed position. Event attendance required.
Please submit your application via our Submittable account https://indigoartsalliance.submittable.com/submit/248530/marketing-and-communications-coordinator
Any questions can be directed to [email protected].
- Bachelors required | Masters preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, or related field with proven track record of results; non-profit or multi disciplinary arts experience a plus
- Experienced in digital/social media and all its platforms
- Experienced in Public Relations and Event planning
- Superior writing abilities with demonstrated experience with strong verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills, fluent computer literacy
- Graphic Design skills and knowledge of graphic design programs (Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop etc…). Basic photography and videography skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Pages/Microsoft Word, Keynote/Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Be a self-starter who can receive collaborative direction but also work independently
- Be an efficient and detail-oriented worker producing quality work on both short and long-term projects
- Desire to find creative solutions to all challenges and problems
- Personal qualities of kindness, integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic . Be a creative problem solver with a passion for the arts